Fedora loved her human. Loved him with every fiber of her being. She named him Polo. Polo tried his best to love Fedora back. She understood that the human psyche was a very fragile yet imaginary thing. She was so fascinated with her human's psyche that she sometimes played mind games with Polo to test his condition. He would weep at times even though he stood at six and a half feet and his biceps bulged. She would test his resistance by abandoning him for days at a time, ignoring him, and sometimes even physically hurting him. He was strong but he never hit back. His human condition allowed him to not retaliate where a wolf or an ape would.
I observed Fedora's little tests from a distance. It was so hard to watch sometimes, especially when Polo would get so upset that he would physically harm himself. To see a grown man act like a four year old child forgotten on a playground was mentally stressful.
Fedora was beautiful. Long black hair, piercing blue eyes, stunning figure that would put a Playmate of the Year to shame. She was evil though. You could see it in her facial features. She was downright scary when you studied her as I did.
I hope to get to a town soon, my legs are tired and I feel I need a good night's sleep in a real bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment