On a mission for clearer pastures
Catching glimpses of the ever after
Through these twisted trees
A lost transmission from the base commander
Failed prototypes of something grander
Blowing in the breeze
Sudden destruction in a manner I never knew
Words are my weapons when I choose to slaughter you
They cut deep and the damage could never be fixed
Your bullets can hurt but they almost always miss
So I continue to find the perfect world
In all of these pebbles, there's got to be one pearl
Buried in these dreams
A misfired synapse along with a change in the wind
Closing all the doors to find the one that's been opened
So I can finally take out this disease
Sudden destruction in a manner I never knew
Words are my weapons when I choose to slaughter you
They cut deep and the damage could never be fixed
Your bullets can hurt but they almost always miss
Diving for pearls
Lost in the desert sands
Mining for gold
Out from a poor man's hand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment